Useful Utilities to get Things Done
Utilities refer to software for maintaining and optimizing your computer’s performance, adding, removing and troubleshooting software and the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Belarc Advisor detailed report on hardware and software in your computer
- AIDA64 software to tell you what hardware and software is in your computer
- AutoRuns lets you choose programs and services that automatically start with Windows, (use with extreme caution)
- CCleaner deletes unnecessary files and can optimize the registry
- Recuva can undelete files you accidentally deleted if the hard drive hasn’t been overwritten
- SharpKeys lets you remap keyboard keys to different functions